Hair growth lotion
● Proprietary active ingredient t-flavanone※1 works on hair bulbs. Maintains the growth period of hair, promoting the growth of strong hair to prevent hair loss. ● Refreshing and strong micro-bubble※2 spray powerfully reaches the hair roots. ※ Carbonic acid gas (propellant) ● Prevents hair loss by promoting blood circulation and sends nutrients in the blood to the hair roots. [Contains nicotinic acid amide] ● Bacteria-killing effects prevent dandruff and itching. [Contains piroctone olamine] ● Slightly scented [Quasi-drug] ※1 Trans-3, 4’-dimethyl-3-hydrocyflavanone ※2 Carbonic acid gas (propellant)
Hair growth lotion
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
● Check nozzle direction, and spray from 5 to 10 cm away from scalp.
Massage immediately after each spray.
Repeat this process several times.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Do not spray around eyelids and on mucous membranes.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into your eyes or onto your face, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Keep out of reach of small children.
Beware of ignition sources (or fire) and high temperatures
This product is pressurized. Follow the following precautions:
➊ Do not use near open flames or ignition sources.
➋ Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are ignition sources (or fire).
➌ The product may explode in high temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight, stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40°C.
❹ Do not put product in fire.
➎ Drain the product completely before disposal.
Contains carbonic acid gas
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.