Wash while massaging with beauty cream.
Complete shampooing and conditioning while you massage.
The cream-type formula that doesn’t foam cleans away sebum and impurities while reducing friction.
Adds moisture to the scalp prone to dryness and stiffness to gently relax the scalp.
Adds strength and resilience to hair from the roots. Keeps hair smooth and healthy.
● Contains essence ingredient EX for the scalp and hair* (moisturizes)
● Refreshing Aromatic Rose Scent
* Eucalyptus extract, Swertia herb extract, Royal jelly extract, Engelhardtia chrysolepis leaf extract, Ceramide S (bis-methoxypropylamido isodocosane), Lactic acid, BG
[Shampoo/Hair and scalp treatment]
● This product is not classified as an air hazardous materials as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
[How to use]
Use in place of shampoo and conditioner.
The recommended amount of use is about 5 pumps for short hair and about 8 pumps for shoulder-length hair if applied on the scalp and entire hair. Insufficient application will make running fingers through hair more difficult.
1. Wet the hair
Wet scalp and hair thoroughly.
2. Apply the product
Apply the product evenly over entire hair, including the scalp, roots and tips.
Adding a little warm water will make massaging easier.
3. Massage the scalp while washing
Wash while massaging as if to relax the scalp.
4. Wash hair
Wash hair by running fingers from the roots to tips.
Rinse thoroughly from the scalp until you feel no more stickiness.
● Do not use the product if you have a problem such as a wound or rash on your scalp
● Stop using the product if you experience irritation or other conditions and consult a dermatologist
● Be careful not to let the product get in the eyes when pressing down the pump or during use. If it gets in the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.