Instantly removes! A beauty oil makeup remover and cleanser. Loosens and removes stubborn makeup and buildup in pores while moisturizing after each wash. Smoothly and quickly removes without scrubbing with a silky and gliding texture. Leaves skin moisturized and smooth ● Pore and buildup-clearing ingredients: PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, Dicaprilyl ether (cleanses) ● Four types of beauty oil: Argan oil※, Jojoba seed oil, Rosemary leaves extract, Squalane (moisturizes) ※ Argania spinosa kernel oil
～Relaxing Aroma Scent～
Can be used with wet hands
Can be used on waterproof mascara
Free of paraben, silicones, and colorants
● This product is not classified as an air hazardous materials as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
Precautions when refilling
● Make sure to refill into an original container of “ニベア クレンジングオイル ビューティースキン（販売名 ニベアクレンジングオイルB)”.
● Do not clean the bottle or pump, and refill as is. Mixing in water may impair product performance.
● Use up the bottle before refilling the entire content. Do not mix it with other products or products with different serial numbers.
● After putting the refill into the container, write down the serial number on the bottom right of the package. It may be required for inquiries.
● To maintain sanitary conditions, it is recommended to replace with a new container after refilling 2 to 3 times.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product enters your eyes or your eyes feel irritated (or blurred), rinse immediately and thoroughly without rubbing. Consult an ophthalmologist if discomfort persists.
● Remove contact lenses before use.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.