Wipe away odors and stickiness from sweat, as well as fine particles such as dust and pollen! Sheets with a bumpy and perforated structure fit all the way to the inner layers of hair to capture dirt. Soaked with liquid so that a single sheet lets you wipe your hair and scalp. Good for a casual shampoo anywhere and anytime, such as when on the go, after playing sports or when you are not able to take a bath. ● Thick and large sheets for easy use on the scalp and hair ● Resistant to tear and fraying even after scrubbing ● Refreshing Verbena & Lemon Scent
[Dry shampoo sheets (leave-on formula)]
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Spread the sheet and wipe the scalp and hair with small movements of the fingertips
● Do not use the product on individuals with sensitivity to cool menthol sensations, sensitivity to alcohol, or especially sensitive skin, or on young infants.
● Do not use the product on the face, mucous membrane, immediately after hair removal, or on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if the product does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use this product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Be careful not to get the sheet tangled up with pierced or clip earrings.
● Temporary hair dye may fade.
● Non soluble. Do not flush the product down the toilet.
● Do not use the product to wipe bathroom sinks, furniture, floors, electronic appliances and other objects.
● Do not leave this product in high temperatures or direct sunlight.
● Keep away from small children.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.