Complete in 30 seconds by applying and rinsing off. Leaves hair silky smooth! Severely damaged, dry hair with split ends becomes silky, moisturized and easily manageable by running fingers through. “Cuticle-adhering repair” Adheres to, repairs and smooths damaged cuticle surfaces of each strand of damaged hair. Leaves hair manageable and lets fingers run smoothly through hair. ● Instantly adheres to the hair and remains effective even if rinsed off immediately! Hair is left smooth to the tips the moment you rinse off ● Elegant and Pleasant Floral Bouquet Scent
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
After shampooing, wring hair lightly to get water out. Apply an appropriate amount directly all over the hair. Rinse well.
● Do not use the product if you have a problem such as a wound or rash on your scalp
● Stop using the product if you experience irritation or other conditions and consult a dermatologist
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.