Keeps hairstyle soft and natural. Maintains soft bounciness and nuance.
● Soft-feeling ingredient formula (Polysilicon-9)
● Slightly scented
● With an “effortless leveraging button” that is easy to push
This product is an aerosol product. Be careful of open flames and high temperatures during use and disposal.
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
Spray from a distance of more than 20 cm from hair
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Do not let the product enter the eyes. Rinse off immediately with plenty of water if the product gets into eyes or touches skin.
● Do not inhale the product.
● Do not spray onto the same area for more than one second.
● Keep out of reach of children.
Gas drainage cap included (to discharge remaining gas)
● Drain gas outdoors after using the entire content, while keeping away from open flames.
● Do not use gas drainage cap when there are contents remaining as there is a risk of a large amount of flammable liquids coming out.
● Do not use any gas drainage cap provided with other products.
Beware of flames and high temperatures
Use as directed below as the product contains high-pressure gas and is flammable and hazardous.
① Do not use near open flames.
② Do not use product in large amounts in rooms where there are open flames.
③ The product may explode in high temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight, stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40°C.
④ Do not put product in fire.
⑤ Empty all content when disposing.
High pressure gas: LP gas
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.