Keeps hair styled naturally without hardening. You can re-style even windblown hair as many times as you like with your fingers. Keeps hair frizz-free and not sticking out.
● Contains “Style-Memorizing Ingredients*1” that let you re-style your hair as many times as you like with your fingers
● Contains damage repairing ingredients*2
● Subtly Sweet & Fruity Scent (slightly scented)
*1 (Acrylamide/DMAPA acrylates/Methoxy PEG methacrylate) Copolymer
*2 Lanolin acid
This product is an aerosol product. Be careful of open flames and high temperatures during use and disposal.
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
Spray on dry hair after setting your hairstyle.
Spray the product evenly on the inner and outer layers of your hair from a distance of more than 20 cm.
Comb with your fingers to style and keep.
★ Even when your hair becomes ruffled, fix it by combing with your fingers!
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Be careful not to spray into eyes. Rinse off immediately with plenty of water if product gets into eyes or touches skin.
● Do not inhale the product.
● Do not spray onto the same area for more than one second.
● Keep out of reach of children.
Beware of flames and high temperatures
Use as directed below as the product contains high-pressure gas and is flammable and hazardous.
➊ Do not use near open flames.
➋ Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are open flames.
➌ The product may explode in high temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight, stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40°C.
➍ Do not put product in fire.
➎ Drain the product completely before disposal.
High pressure gas: LP gas
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.