Just apply and rinse! Bring your body to the Arctic zone!
Feel refreshed even during the scorching summer! Experience smoothness throughout your body without stickiness.
Contains cool-feeling ingredient (Menthol). Feel refreshed and “cool” after bathing.
Formulated with dry powder to quickly dry perspiration for long-lasting smooth and silky skin throughout the entire body.
It may irritate the eyes or nose. It is not recommended for use by individuals who are sensitive to the cooling stimulation of menthol, after tanning or sun exposure, or immediately after hair removal.
[In-shower body lotion]
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Shake the product well before using
(The bottle contains stainless steel balls).
● Dispense the product onto the palm (recommended amount of use: approximately 2.5 cm in diameter for each arm), apply it on your wet body (where you tend to feel sweaty or sticky) before getting out of the shower, and spread the product thoroughly.
● After spreading the lotion, shower to rinse off the product.
Contains menthol. It may stimulate the eyes or nose. Do not use the product on individuals with sensitivity to cool menthol sensations, after tanning or sun exposure, or immediately after hair removal.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop use and consult a dermatologist if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Do not use the product on the face or delicate areas.
● If the product gets in your eyes, rinse it immediately with plenty of water.
● Keep away from small children and sufferers of dementia.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.