Jet fizz carbonation from the BIG tablet (※1)! Make your daily bathing an enjoyable time for self-care (※2). Enhances bathing effects and promotes recovery from fatigue. Unwind before going to bed. ● Contains hot springs ingredients (※3) ● Contains heat-retaining veil ingredient (sodium sulfate) ● Contains Panax Ginseng Extract (moisturizer) ● Calming Lavender Wood Scent ※1 Compared with: Kao バブゆずの香り ※2 Enhances bathing effects and promotes recovery from fatigue ※3 Sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate [Quasi-drug]
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Put one tablet into a bathtub filled with warm water (150 to 200 L) and dissolve completely before bathing.
Bringing your face close to the bubbling tablet may occasionally cause coughing.
Benefits will last for a long time because the carbonated gas is dissolved into warm water even after bubbling has stopped.
Bathing within 2 hours after dissolving the tablet is most effective.
● Use the product immediately after opening.
Be careful of slipping in the bathtub
● Do not use the product together with other bath additives.
● Do not use for purposes other than bathing.
● Keep out of reach of small children.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
● Keep away from areas with high temperatures.
About your body
● Consult a physician before use if you have skin or physical conditions.
● Stop use and consult a physician if you experience skin rashes, redness, itchiness and irritation or other discomfort during or after use.
● Perform first-aid procedures such as drinking water when accidentally ingested.
About the bathtub and water heater
● Read the handling instructions of your water heater because the product cannot be used with some water heater models.
● The product does not contain sulfur that causes damage to bath tubs and bath heaters.
● Do not use in natural marble and wooden bathtubs.
● The bath additive’s coloring may adhere to bathtub dirt causing a stain. Clean the bathtub dirt with bath detergent as soon as possible.
● The milky ingredient may stick to dirt on the bath heaters and pipes, and may come out when reheated. Rinse off the milky ingredient remaining on the filter of the circulation port or in the bathtub after use. Follow the instructions of the water heater for care.
About usage of leftover water
Precautions when washing clothing
● The used bathing water may be used for washing clothes. However, the cleaning effectiveness may decrease. Use clean water (tap water) for rinsing and softening. Do not use when soaking, washing new clothing or using detergents for wools or other delicate clothing.
● Do not use the washing machine's bath water supply pump because the milky ingredient can clog the filter.
Precautions for watering plants
● Do not use water containing the product to water plants because it contains significant amounts of inorganic salts.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.