For repeatedly dry skin and skin experiencing itchy rashes. Enhances bathing effects. ● Contains natural chamomile extract ingredient and rice embryo bud oil (active ingredients) ● Contains oats extract, ceramide AP+※1, shea butter, and moist oil※2 (moisturizing ingredients) ● Unscented [Quasi-drug] ※1 Hexadecyloxy PG hydroxyethyl hexadecanamide, Bis-methoxypropylamido isodocosane ※2 Tri-(capryl/caprylic) glyceryl, Isopropyl myristate
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Pour about 30 ml (cap gradation: see the figure on the right) into 180 L of bath water, dissolve completely and stir well before bathing.
After use, close the measuring cap tightly and do not wash with water. If water gets into the bottle, the contents may become cloudy.
● The cap may become difficult to open. If so, wipe off with a wet towel if the screw part gets on liquid.
★ We recommend not showering after bathing to preserve moisture.
Be careful not to slip in the bathtub when bathing.
● Consult a physician before use if you have skin or physical conditions.
● Stop use and consult a physician if you experience skin rashes, redness, itchiness and irritation or other discomfort during or after use.
● If the undiluted solution gets into your eyes, rinse the eyes immediately.
● Keep away from small children and individuals suffering from dementia.
● This product is not a beverage. Be careful of accidental ingestion. Perform first-aid procedures such as drinking water when accidentally ingested.
● Do not use for purposes other than bathing.
● Reheating the water containing dissolved bath additive may occasionally push out dirt from piping and the bath heater.
● The used bathing water may be used for washing clothes. However, the cleaning effectiveness may decrease. Use clean water for rinsing.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.