Provides more healing effects compared to plain bathing water※. Contains chlorine remover (Amino acids) to relieve the tingling sensation of plain bathing water. From babies to adults, the mildly acidic bath water gently envelops skin. “Carbonation power” and “warming veil ingredients” enhance bathing effects and warm and relax you deeply! For fatigue, shoulder pain, lower back pain, cold hands and feet. Milky white and unscented type to unwind and experience the quality of bathing water. The product can be used when bathing with an infant as well. Milky white water (opaque type) [Quasi-drug] ※ Water texture
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Put one tablet into a bathtub filled with warm water (150 to 200 L), dissolve completely and stir well before bathing.
Bringing your face close to the bubbling tablet may occasionally cause coughing.
Benefits will last for a long time because the carbonated gas is dissolved into warm water even after bubbling has stopped.
Bathing within 2 hours after dissolving the tablet is most effective.
● Use the product immediately after opening.
● May experience smell derived from raw materials.
● Do not use the product together with other bath additives.
● Do not use for purposes other than bathing.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
● Keep away from areas with high temperatures.
About your body
● Consult a physician before use if you have skin or physical conditions.
● Stop use and consult a physician if you experience skin rashes, redness, itchiness and irritation or other discomfort during or after use.
● Perform first-aid procedures such as drinking water when accidentally ingested.
About the bathtub and water heater
● Read the handling instructions of your water heater because the product cannot be used with some water heater models.
● The product does not contain sulfur that causes damage to bath tubs and bath heaters.
● Do not use in natural marble and wooden bathtubs.
● The milky ingredient may stick to dirt on the bath heaters and pipes, and may come out when reheating the water. Rinse off the milky ingredient remaining on the filter of the circulation port or in the bathtub after use. Follow the instructions of the water heater for care.
About usage of leftover water
Precautions when washing clothing
● Leftover water can be used for laundry. However, use clean water (tap water) for rinsing and softening. Do not use when soaking, washing new clothing or using detergents for wools or other delicate clothing.
● Do not use the washing machine's bath water supply pump because the milky ingredient can clog the filter.
Precautions for watering plants
● Do not use water containing the product to water plants because it contains significant amounts of inorganic salts.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.