A single sheet cools your entire body! Sweat wipes that cool skin by 3°C(※) the instant it is wiped. Soaks skin with plenty of cooling water and heat is released from the moment you wipe. Contains menthol that leaves your skin refreshed! Tough, thick and large sheets. Wipes away sticky sweat and sebum that cause odor. Contains hyaluronic acid. Available in three different fragrances to choose from (Unscented / Refreshing Floral / Peach Soap). ※ When wiped back and forth twice
● This product is not classified as an air hazardous materials as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Pull out a sheet and firmly wipe skin.
Fold the sheet to the size of your palm for efficient use.
※ Close the seal firmly after smoothing out wrinkles on the adhesive side after use.
※ To prevent the product from drying out, use up the product as soon as possible after opening.
※ As the product contains a lot of liquid, the liquid could ooze out if the product is pressed hard inside a carrier bag.
● Do not use the product on individuals with sensitivity to cool menthol sensations, sensitivity to alcohol, or especially sensitive skin, or on infants.
● Do not use the product on the face, mucous membrane, immediately after hair removal, or on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Do not use it in close contact with skin for long periods of time.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● If the product gets into your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Non-soluble. Do not flush the product down the toilet.
● Do not use the product to wipe furniture, floors, electronic appliances and other objects.
● Keep away from high temperatures or direct sunlight.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.