Just apply to instantly float away makeup, with no need to blend onto skin in circular motions! Thoroughly removes makeup even lodged in the pores. Does not leave skin tight. [Can be used on delicate skin prone to dryness] ・ Designed to minimize* friction when blended onto skin * Compared within the ビオレメイク落とし series ・ Washes while protecting the barrier function that maintains the skin’s moisture. [Stress-free design] ・ No need to blend, saves time ・ Friction-free texture ・ Bottle with wide opening makes refilling easier ○ Subtle White Floral Scent
● This product is not classified as an air hazardous materials as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
When using for the first time, remove the stopper and press down the pump a few times until it starts to dispense.
Take the appropriate amount (about 3 to 4 pumps) on hands and spread over the entire face, including delicate areas such as the eye area.
[For hard-to-remove eye makeup] Add about one pump extra and apply with gentle pressure to make it easier to remove.
● Use with dry hands and face for best results. When the skin is very wet, it is best to lightly dry the skin before using the product.
● The oil may appear cloudy at low temperatures. If it appears cloudy, keep the oil at room temperature until it becomes clear before use.
● Do not refill with products other than “ビオレザクレンズオイルメイク落とし.”
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes or your eyes feel irritated (or your vision blurred), rinse immediately and thoroughly without rubbing. Consult an ophthalmologist if discomfort persists.
● Remove contact lenses before use.
● Store the product in a safe place to prevent accidental swallowing.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.