Deodorant spray for feet.
● Two deodorizing ingredients work together to prevent the cause of unpleasant foot odors.
Contains “deodorizing capsules (zinc oxide mixture V)” & “deodorizing green tea essence.” Contains “bacteria-killing ingredients” that prevent the proliferation of odor-causing bacteria
● Cleans away concerning stuffiness with a cooling sensation and leaves feet dry
● Contains foot odor refreshing fragrance
● Does not leave white marks even when used over stockings
This product is an aerosol product. Be careful of open flames and high temperatures during use and disposal.
[Deodorant for feet]
How to use
How to use
● Before use, firmly shake the container. Holding at least 10 cm away from feet, spray an appropriate amount.
● Can be directly sprayed over stockings or on bare feet. Dry feet thoroughly after use. The product may degrade color and luster if it comes into contact with shoes or flooring while feet are wet.
● Do not apply this product directly onto shoes
● Do not inhale directly
● To prevent risks of frostbite, etc., do not spray the same area for more than 3 seconds
● Do not use the product on the face, mucous membrane, immediately after hair removal, or on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop use and consult a dermatologist if the product doesn’t suit your skin, or you experience redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Keep away from small children.
Beware of flames and high temperatures
Use as directed below, because the product contains high-pressure gas and is flammable.
➊ Do not use near open flames.
➋ Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are open flames or other sources of ignition.
➌ The product may explode in high temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight, stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40°C.
❹ Do not put product in fire.
➎ Drain the product completely before disposal.
High pressure gas: LP gas/Isopentane
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.