Hair dye for gray coverage
For people who don't want to dye their hair jet black.
“I frequently receive comments about my gray hair” “I appear older than my age” You want to do something, but you don’t want your hair to look unnaturally “colored!” This product is perfect for you.
With each use, the naturally derived "source of black hair pigment (coloring ingredient)" darkens each strand of gray hair, so that gray hair gradually and naturally becomes less noticeable.
Experience the effects of changing your own impression with repeated use for just five minutes before shampooing.
This product is an aerosol product. Be careful of open flames and high temperatures during use and disposal.
[Hair dye (for gray hair coverage)]
Hair dye for gray coverage
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
Read the enclosed instructions carefully before using and use as directed.
Wearing gloves, shake the can well, and dispense the foam.
Apply to dry hair by rubbing it in.
※ When applying to entire hair, the recommended amount for use is 5 balls of foam.
The size of each foam is large enough to fill the palm of your hand.
After leaving on for 5 minutes, rinse well, and shampoo and rinse.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the products if there are any signs of side effects. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Do not spray around eyelids and mucous membranes.
● Do not allow the product to enter eyes. If the product gets into your eyes or onto your face, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● If cold temperatures cause difficulty dispensing foam, immerse in lukewarm water for a few minutes.
Beware of flames and high temperatures
Use as directed below, because the product contains high-pressure gas and is flammable.
➊ Do not use near open flames.
➋ Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are open flames or other sources of ignition.
➌ The product may explode in high temperatures; keep away from direct sunlight, stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40℃.
❹ Do not put product in fire.
➎ Drain the product completely before disposal.
High pressure gas: LP gas
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.