Thick micro-foam containing natural seaweed essence※ forms a protective film. Provides a good shave while improving glide and protecting the skin. Leaves skin smooth after shaving.
● Medicated type that prevents damage from razors
● Contains anti-inflammatory agent (Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate)
● Menthol-free, hypoallergenic formula
● Fresh Herbal Scent
● For safety razors
※ Carrageenan (base)
This product is an aerosol product. Be careful of open flames and high temperatures during use and disposal.
[Shaving care (foaming type)]
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
● Remove the blue stopper at the button before using.
● Always shake the can well and use by positioning the container head upwards.
● Foam can also be dispensed with the container placed on a flat surface.
● Wet facial hair with cold or warm water before taking an appropriate amount on the hands, apply to facial hair and shave.
● Wash away foam after shaving.
● Do not use the product when experiencing eczema, dermatitis (rashes, sores) or other skin conditions, as it may worsen
● Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if you experience redness, itching or other irritations. Continued use of the product may worsen the symptoms
● If the product gets in your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water
● Keep out of reach of children
● If cold temperatures cause difficulty dispensing foam, immerse in lukewarm water for a few minutes
● Do not heat over open flames or boiling water as this is dangerous
Beware of flames and high temperatures
Use as directed below as the product contains high-pressure gas.
① Do not use near open flames.
② Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are open flames.
③ The product may explode in high temperatures. Do not leave the product in an environment with stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40°C.
④ Do not put product in fire.
⑤ Drain the product completely before disposal.
High pressure gas: LP gas
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.