Thick micro-foam containing natural seaweed essence※ forms a protective film. Provides a good shave while improving glide and protecting the skin. Leaves skin smooth after shaving.
● Medicated type that prevents damage from razors
● Contains anti-inflammatory agent (Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate)
● Contains menthol (fragrance ingredient), refreshing formula
● For safety razors
※ Carrageenan (base)
We recommend “サクセス薬用シェービングフォーム（ノンメントール）” if you prefer not to have cooling sensations.
This product is an aerosol product. Be careful of open flames and high temperatures during use and disposal.
[Shaving care (foaming type)]
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
● Remove the blue stopper at the button before using.
● Always shake the can well and use by positioning the container head upwards.
● Foam can also be dispensed with the container placed on a flat surface.
● Wet facial hair with cold or warm water before taking an appropriate amount on the hands, apply to facial hair and shave.
● Wash away foam after shaving.
● Do not use the product when experiencing eczema, dermatitis (rashes, sores) or other skin conditions, as it may worsen
● Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if you experience redness, itching or other irritations. Continued use of the product may worsen the symptoms
● If the product gets in your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water
● Keep out of reach of children
● If cold temperatures cause difficulty dispensing foam, immerse in lukewarm water for a few minutes
● Do not heat over open flames or boiling water as this is dangerous
Beware of flames and high temperatures
Use as directed below as the product contains high-pressure gas.
① Do not use near open flames.
② Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are open flames.
③ The product may explode in high temperatures. Do not leave the product in an environment with stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40°C.
④ Do not put the product in fire.
⑤ Drain the product completely before disposal.
High pressure gas: LP gas
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.