For mature, wavy hair. Provide care effortlessly with your regular shampoo and conditioner for naturally smooth and beautiful hair. To help you stay positive and confident in your daily life as you age. The cream-like bubbles created by the 100% carbonic acid gas injector melt and blend on to each strand of hair. Introduces ceramide S*1 and succinic acid (repairing ingredients) into the hair shaft. Internal care*2 for your hair *1 Bis-methoxypropylamido isodocosane *2 Repairs damage inside of the hair shaft
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
● When using the product, place the bottle on a flat surface and do not shake.
● When using the product for the first time, remove the stopper (white) from the nozzle.
● After shampooing, take foam on the palm of your hands and apply on the entire hair. Squeezing the hair tips to thoroughly apply the product is recommended. For best results, leave it for approximately 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Recommended usage amount: Foam approximately 5 cm in diameter for medium-length hair (Contains approximately 1 month’s worth of product when used once a day)
● Foam will continue to dispense while the nozzle is pressed. Dense foam will slowly be dispensed. Press down lightly when using.
● Store the product in its upright position in room temperature. Pressing the nozzle when the product is sideways causes only the gas to come out, and may prevent full usage of the product. If the product has been left lying sideways, stand it upright and leave it for about 5 minutes before using.
● Do not use the product if you have a problem such as a wound or rash on your scalp
● Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if you experience any irritation
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
● If cold temperatures cause difficulty dispensing foam, immerse the container in body temperature-level lukewarm water for a few minutes before using
● Do not heat with boiling water, etc. as this is dangerous
● Do not keep the product in places where water freezes, as this causes only the gas to come out, and may prevent full usage of the product
Keep away from high temperatures
This product is pressurized. Take the following precautions:
① Do not leave the product in an environment with a temperature of 40°C or higher.
② Do not put product in fire.
③ Drain the product completely before disposal.
Contains carbonic acid gas
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.