Hair growth lotion
For people concerned about their parting and hair whorl. Directly works on hair roots to grow thick and long hair. Active ingredient “t-flavanone” directly works on hair roots to improve the hair's growth cycle and grow thick and long hair with strength and resilience from the roots. Herbal medicine “swertia japonica extract※” promotes circulation in the scalp and prevents hair loss. Direct nozzle for gentle application to areas of concern. Unscented (Quasi-drug) ※ Swertiamarin KI
Hair growth lotion
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
Part the hair, directly apply the appropriate amount of hair growth essence to the scalp, and massage gently.
● Repeat this process several times, making sure there is no dripping while applying the product.
● Use the pads of the fingers to spread the liquid into the scalp after each application.
1. Part the hair
* Part the hair in 4 to 5 cm sections.
2. Apply directly to the scalp and blend in with the pads of the fingers
● Thoroughly wipe the hair with a towel if wet before applying the product to the scalp.
● Applying the product twice per day is recommended, after bathing and before styling hair.
● Daily use is recommended.
● Always put the cap on after use.
● Detailed product information, usage instructions and recommended massaging methods are available on the official website.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Do not use the product on areas other than the hair and scalp.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.