Hair growth lotion
For people concerned about hair loss.
Promotes circulation in the scalp to grow beautiful hair from the roots.
Contains active ingredient “t-flavanone” that improves the hair's growth cycle and grows thick and long hair with strength and resilience from the roots.
Contains the herbal medicine “swertia japonica extract*” that promotes circulation in the scalp and prevents hair loss.
● Fresh Aromatic Floral Scent
* Swertiamarin KI
This product is an aerosol product. Be careful of open flames and high temperatures during use and disposal.
[Hair growth lotion]
Hair growth lotion
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
● Check nozzle direction, part hair, and spray an appropriate amount 5 cm away from scalp before gently massaging.
● Repeat this process several times, making sure there is no dripping when spraying.
● Use the pads of the fingers to spread the liquid into the scalp after each spray.
● Thoroughly wipe the hair with a towel if wet before using the product on the scalp.
● Use twice a day, morning and night, after bathing and before styling hair.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Do not spray around eyelids and mucous membranes.
● Do not allow the product to enter eyes. If the product gets into your eyes or onto your face, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Keep out of reach of children.
Beware of flames and high temperatures
This product is pressurized. Take the following precautions:
① Do not use near open flames.
② Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are open flames or other sources of ignition.
③ The product may explode in high temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight, stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40°C.
④ Do not put the product in fire.
⑤ Drain the product completely before disposal.
Contains carbonated gas
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.