Powerful wet floor sheets wipe off sticky stains on all floors without scrubbing. With cleaning liquid that offers floor クイックル’s strongest wiping power ever*. It removes dust, hair, dirt on soles and even grease. Recommended for cleaning kitchen and dining room floors. Make floors so clean, you can feel it with your bare feet. Can be used without vacuuming first! Contains deodorizing functional fragrance that deodorizes odors stuck on floors as well. Fresh Floral Scent Eliminates 99% of bacteria※1 and eliminates 99% of viruses※2 ・ 24-hour antibacterial effects※1.
* Based on Kao’s wet floor sheets testing
※1 Does not guarantee the elimination and suppression of all bacteria.
※2 Does not guarantee the elimination of all viruses. Tested effectiveness with one type of enveloped virus.
● This product is not classified as an air hazardous materials as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
Floors (wooden, vinyl), walls, tatami mats, screen doors, entrance areas
※ If the surface is rough or has bumps or protrusions,
the cleaning liquid may soak into the surface or the sheet fiber may come off. Test on an inconspicuous area before use.
● The recommended amount of use is 1 sheet (both sides) per approximately 15 to 20 tatami mat area.
● The sheet cleans the floor without damage because the right amount of cleaning liquid comes out continuosly.
Check that the handle of the クイックルワイパー mopping tool is not loose.
● Lift the seal on the package sideways and take out a sheet.
● Place the クイックルワイパー mopping tool on the center of the sheet and pin the sheet into the four insertion holes so it wraps around the head.
Even if no liquid gets on the floor during use, dirt will be wiped away if the sheet is damp.
● For stuck-on dirt and stains, wipe directly with the sheet without using the クイックルワイパー mopping tool.
● Do not use for other than the intended use.
● Use the sheets as soon as you take them out of the bag, as they will dry out and be less effective if left for a long time.
● Do not leave the クイックルワイパー mopping tool with the sheet on directly on the floor for long periods of time. The floor may become discolored.
● Keep out of reach of children, and away from ignition sources (or fire), direct sunlight and high temperatures.
● For tatami mats, and furniture and wallpaper that absorb water, test on an inconspicuous area before use to see if the product causes discoloration.
● Wiping with a sheet that has grains of sand or hard dirt attached may cause damage to the floor.
● Wash hands thoroughly with water after use.
● Use kitchen gloves if your skin is prone to roughness or you are using the product for long periods of time.
● If the floor feels slippery or too sticky, wipe thoroughly with a tightly wringed cloth. If the floor had been waxed, apply wax again.
First aid treatment
● Rinse with running water without rubbing if the product gets into eyes.
● Wash off with water if the product gets on skin.
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.