The fluffiness on both sides attracts and catches dust! Adsorptive fiber catches dust, pollen and household dust on bumpy surfaces and gaps! Can extend up to 100 cm and comes with an adjustable-angle head. Easy to clean, even in high places and narrow areas that are hard to reach, in addition to nearby areas!
● This product is not classified as an air hazardous materials as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to assemble and use
A Handle (assembled): 1
B Sheet: 1
Set the sheet on the head.
Put the hooks of the tool through the holes (notches) in the edges of the sheet and secure it.
When the tip of the sheet becomes soiled, you can reverse the tip and handle side and use the entire surface without waste.
● Do not use for other than the intended use.
● Wipe gently.
● Sheets cannot be washed.
● Do not use when the sheet has grains of sand or hard dirt attached. (This may damage LCD screens and furniture.)
● Sheets are not water-absorbent and should not be used on wet areas.
● Do not use on rough surfaces and on wood with rough surfaces. The fibers of the sheet may come off.
● Do not use on car bodies. The car surface may become damaged due to grains of sand and hard dirt on the surface.
● Turn off items that are hot, such as light bulbs, and clean after they have cooled. (It may melt when used on surfaces with high temperature.)
● Turn off the TV or other appliances before cleaning as static electricity can make it difficult to remove dust.
● Avoid direct sunlight and keep away from areas with high temperatures. It may become discolored or deformed.
● Do not leave the sheet on unfinished wood, vinyl floors and furniture for long periods of time. They may become discolored.
● When using, do not wipe, adjust lengths or swing with strong force. Applying too much force may cause the tool to break or the handle to come out.
● Do not force the tool into gaps where it cannot fit. The sheet may come off or the tool may break. If it is dislodged, secure it firmly with a rubber band.
● Do not lean the tool against a wall with the tip pointing downwards. The tool tip may deform.
Place of origin
Made in China
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.