Production of this product ends on 2023/03/31 and will be discontinued as soon as we run out of stock in stores. Thank you very much for using our products for a long time.
“Oral aging care*.”
Attacks bacterial waste (protease) that lurks inside adult mouths. Purifies inside your mouth, cleaning away bacterial waste (protease) in addition to bacteria that cause periodontal disease.
Contains two purifying ingredients (Erythritol [purifying ingredient] / γ-Oryzanol [cleanser]). Suppresses inflammation of gums and prevents periodontal disease (gingivitis, periodontitis) that is accompanied by various symptoms (swelling and bleeding of gums, stickiness, bad breath).
Furthermore, facilitates removal of discoloration for shining, beautiful white teeth.
White Herbal Mint Flavor.
* Oral care that considers the increasing risk of periodontal disease with age
● This product is not classified as an air hazardous materials as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
● Do not use when there are injuries in your mouth
● Be careful not to let the toothpaste spatter and get into eyes. If toothpaste gets into eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Do not rub eyes as this may hurt eyes. Consult an ophthalmologist if discomfort persists
● Stop use and consult a doctor if you experience problems inside your mouth, rashes, itching, or strong coughing
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.