Spray and block odor on your entire body down to the toes with one product.
Addresses three major types of sweat odor. There are three types of sweat odor that are of particular concern.
Sour, stringent and stuffy odors.
This product deodorizes by killing odor-causing bacteria that cause these sweat odors.
● Contains “IPMP (Isopropyl methylphenol),” a bacteria-killing ingredient
● Contains “distilled green tea extract,” a deodorizing ingredient
● Contains “zinc oxide mixture V,” an antiperspirant ingredient
● Formulated with sebum-absorbing powder (a base)
● Formulated with beauty milk ingredients※ (moisturizes)
● Luxury Floral Scent
※ Avocado Oil, Concentrated Glycerin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate
This product is an aerosol product. Be careful of ignition sources (or fire) and high temperatures during use and disposal.
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
● Before use, unlock and firmly shake the container. Holding at least 10 cm away from skin, firmly press the dented area on the top of the cap and spray an appropriate amount.
● Do not inhale directly
● To prevent risks of frostbite, do not spray the same area for more than 3 seconds
● Do not use the product on the face, mucous membranes, immediately after hair removal, or on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms
● Keep out of reach of small children
Beware of ignition sources (or fire) and high temperatures
Use as directed below, because the product contains high-pressure gas and is flammable and hazardous.
➊ Do not use near open flames or ignition sources.
➋ Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are ignition sources (or fire).
➌ The product may explode in high temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight, stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40°C.
❹ Do not put product in fire.
➎ Drain the product completely before disposal.
High pressure gas: LP gas
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.