Instantly removes! A beauty oil makeup remover and cleanser. Silky and smooth oil penetrates deep into pores to remove makeup and dirt. Leaves skin clear and smooth, free of visible pores and dullness* ● Pore and buildup-clearing ingredients: PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, Dicaprilyl ether, Hydrogenated polyisobutene (cleanses) ● Four types of beauty oil: Rosehip oil**, Jojoba seed oil, Rosemary leaves extract, Squalane (moisturizes) *Refers to old keratin that becomes a source of dullness **Rosa Canina Fruit Extract
~ Fresh Healing Flower Scent ~
Can be used with wet hands
Can be used on waterproof mascara
Free of paraben, silicones, and colorants
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Gently blend an appropriate amount (about 3 pumps) with makeup and rinse thoroughly.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop use and consult a dermatologist if the product doesn’t suit your skin, or you experience redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes or you feel any discomfort (such as blurred vision), rinse immediately with plenty of water without rubbing. Consult an ophthalmologist if you continue to feel discomfort in your eyes.
● Remove contact lenses before use.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
ニベア クレンジングオイル ディープクリア 本体 １９５ｍｌ
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.