Production of this product ends on 2023/03/26 and will be discontinued as soon as we run out of stock in stores. Thank you very much for using our products for a long time.
“Air Tunnel” in the waist gather. Drives away stuffiness from between skin and the gather. Sweat-prone baby's back is also kept dry! The entire diaper is breathable, not letting pee leak and only releasing stuffiness. Skin stays dry even after baby has been actively moving. The waist stretches 2.5 times more*, which makes diaper changes easier! Does not tighten too much! With fluffy fit design around the belly. Proprietary design supports snugly at the hips and helps diaper stay in place without tightening too much. Thoroughly protects against leaks for peace of mind as well. * Compared to before diaper is stretched (surveyed by Kao)
● This product is not classified as an air hazardous materials as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
Please read this guide before use.
● Change diapers frequently, and wipe away poo remaining on your baby's skin.
● Stop using the product if irritation occurs and consult a physician.
● Store the product in a safe place so your child will not put diapers and packaging in their mouth.
● The wetness indicator may change color partially before use under humid conditions, but the product is still safe to use. The indicator may also change color into greenish blue after absorption due to the environment, including sunlight and temperature.
● Keep away from high temperatures such as near heaters to avoid deformation and discoloration.
● Do not let detergents stick to the packaging as color may come out.
● The polymer absorbent used in メリーズ’s diapers forms gel-like beads after absorbing fluid. They are safe on your baby's skin.
● If you accidentally wash the diapers in the washing machine, brush away the paper remnants and gel-like substances on your clothes after spinning, and remove remnants on the interior of the washing machine.
* Promptly change soiled diapers.
* Do not tape directly onto skin.
* Store the product in a safe place to prevent accidental ingestion and suffocation. Dispose of immediately after use.
* Store product in sanitary conditions after opening so that dust and bugs won't enter.
Place of origin
MADE IN JAPAN
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.