Refreshing fragrance clears away sweat odor instantly. Transforms sticky hair to silky hair, popping and bursting with a refreshing feel. Good for a casual shampoo anywhere and anytime, such as when on the go, after playing sports or when you are not able to take a bath. ● Refreshing Verbena & Lemon Scent ● For an even more refreshing feel, wipe off with a towel ● Can be used without water [Leave-on formula]
[Dry shampoo (leave-on formula)]
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
Wipe away sweat from hair and the scalp before use.
❶ Shake the bottle well
❷ Lift hair up and spray onto the scalp
※ Spraying until the scalp dampens is recommended
❸ Lightly press down with palm of hand, and let the product pop and burst
● For an even more refreshing feel, wipe off with a towel
● Do not use the product on individuals with sensitivity to cool menthol sensations.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if the product does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use this product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into your eyes or onto your face, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Do not inhale the product.
● Do not spray onto the same area for more than one second.
● Keep out of reach of children.
Beware of flames and high temperatures
Use as directed below as the product contains high-pressure gas and is flammable and hazardous.
❶ Do not use near open flames.
❷ Do not use the product in large amounts in rooms where there are open flames.
❸ The product may explode in high temperatures. Keep away from direct sunlight, stoves, fan heaters and other areas that will exceed 40 °C.
❹ Do not put product in fire.
❺ Empty all content when disposing.
High pressure gas: LP gas
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.