A foaming shampoo for children that washes away sweaty odor and dirt. Fine foam remains, floating and thoroughly removing dirt from all areas of the scalp so thorough washing is possible even without strength. Rinsing is quick with easily removable foam. ● Mildly acidic, just like hair and scalp ● Non-silicone formula that cleanses thoroughly ● Mild and Natural Floral Scent ● Original container comes with a pump kids can easily handle ● Also recommended for children shampooing alone
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Wet scalp and hair thoroughly before shampooing. Take the foam and spread over hands. Then spread over entire hair and wash. Rinse thoroughly.
Precautions when refilling
● Make sure to refill into an original container of “花王泡で出てくるシャンプーキッズR” (泡で出るタイプ).
● Do not refill into the bottle of liquid type or other foam type product (including hand soap).
● Make sure to use up the product before refilling the entire content.
● Do not top up the product with a refill.
● Make sure not to mix it with other products or products with different serial numbers. If you mix it with other products, the bottle may not dispense the foam or you may not be able to press the pump down.
・ Thoroughly clean the inside of the bottle and the pump with tap water and dry before refilling. Press the pump several times while holding it upside down to remove liquid remaining in the pump.
・ After refilling, write down the serial number on the bottom of this package. It may be required for inquiries.
・ To maintain sanitary conditions, it is recommended to replace with a new container after refilling 2 to 3 times.
Precautions during use after refilling
Do not tilt the bottle. Place it on a stable surface. If you shake or tilt the bottle, the bottle may not dispense the foam or you may not be able to press the pump down.
● Do not use the product if you have a problem such as a wound or rash on your scalp
● Stop using the product if you experience irritation or other conditions and consult a dermatologist
● Avoid contact with eyes during refilling or use. If the product gets into your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.