Feel zero stuffiness from feet. Keep your feet dry throughout the day.
With unique “Persistent Dry Mesh technology” that dries sweat without stopping it. Skin is kept silky and comfortable, as evaporating film containing dry powder (a base) continues to dry sweat.
Contains 70 g for generous use on toes and soles.
Keeps feet odor-free (Contains functional fragrance). Keep skin fresh, even on days you wear leather shoes! Contains refreshing ingredients (cooling agents) (Menthol, Peppermint extract oil).
● Soap Scent
● This product is not classified as an air hazardous materials as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
● Take an appropriate amount (about 1 cm) and apply onto entire feet, including between toes, on soles and heels in several times. (Recommended amount of use for each foot: About 2.5 cm)
● Tightly close the cap after use.
● It is recommended to wash hands after use.
● Clothes, floors, and shoes may be stained white when skin touches these surfaces after applying the product.
● If the product gets onto clothes and leaves white marks, hand-wash thoroughly with a detergent.
● Your feet may become slippery if you apply too much product.
● Do not use the product on the face, mucous membranes, immediately after hair removal, or on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use this product may worsen these symptoms.
● Keep away from high temperatures or direct sunlight.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.