Directly spray on to skin after sweating! Kills bacteria and prevents sweat odor.
Formulated with bacteria-killing and deodorizing technology.
With “Dry JET technology,” an alcohol (solvent)-based formula that dries sweat quickly.
Mildly acidic, just like skin.
A spray for the entire body including underarms, chest, back and feet. For when you can't take a shower right away.
Won't leave white spots on clothes even when applied with clothes on.
Can be applied upside-down as well.
Discreet spray sound.
※ Antiperspirant aluminum salt (an ingredient with antiperspirant effects) is not used in this product.
Do not use this product if you are sensitive to the cooling sensation of menthol or alcohol, or especially if you have sensitive skin.
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
How to use
● Spray areas where you are worried about sweat odors such as underarms, chest, neck, back and feet (5 to 6 sprays are recommended for the entire body).
● Pull the handle several times when using for the first time.
● Can also be used upside-down.
● Do not use this product if you are sensitive to the cooling sensation of menthol or alcohol, or especially if you have sensitive skin.
● Do not use the product on the face, mucous membranes, immediately after hair removal, or on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use this product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Do not inhale the product.
● Immediately wipe off if product gets on to floors, sinks, furniture, leather products, accessories, etc.
● Keep away from high temperatures or direct sunlight.
● The product contains alcohol. Avoid use and storage near fire.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.