|Trade name (in Japanese)
|| めぐりズム 蒸気の温熱シートｍ１
|| General medical device
|| Thermal effect
1. Improves blood circulation
2. Eases stiff muscles
3. Alleviates muscle fatigue
4. Activates the function of the stomach and intestines
5. Alleviates pain due to neuralgia and muscle pain
6. 6. Promotes recovery from fatigue
|How to use
|| Immediately apply the product directly to the skin after removing the sheet from the package.
For the neck, shoulders and lower back
Read indications on the individual packaging carefully before use
|Precautions before usage
|| Do not use this product if you:
● Suffer from heat-induced rash or hives
● Have diminished sensitivity to heat, or are sensitive to heat
● Are highly sensitive to adhesive plaster or have suffered from rashes
● Are not able to quickly remove the patch by yourself if necessary
● Are sensitive to the sensation of menthol
Do not apply this product to:
● Any part of the body inflamed by heat or swelling due to bruises, sprains, etc.
● Mucous membranes, face (around eyes, etc.)
● Any part of the body cuts, scratches, or insect bites, etc.
● Any part of the body with eczema or irritation, etc.
● Any part of the body being treated with patch medications or topical medications, etc.
● Any part of the body where the sheet would be prone to wrinkling such as behind the knees
Consult a physician or pharmacist if you:
● Are under the care of a physician
● Suffer from diabetes or circulatory disorders
● Are prone to flushing and dizziness
● Have a fever or inflammatory disease
● Have experienced an allergic reaction (rash, redness, itchiness, irritation, etc.) to medications or cosmetics
● Are pregnant
(indicated in individual packaging)
| Please follow the following precautions for safe use.
* When this product is applied to infants, children, disabled individuals or individuals with dementia, etc., close supervision is necessary.
<Precautions to prevent low-temperature burns>
● Immediately discontinue the use of this product when you feel too hot
Do not use the product while sleeping
● When applying the product, ensure that the adhesive portion is not wrinkled, the heat-generating elements are not overlapping, and that the sheet does not become loose or peel off
● Do not apply unevenly strong pressure to areas where the sheet is applied
● Do not heat areas where the sheet is applied with electric blankets, heated kotatsu tables, heaters or disposable heating pads
<Precautions for use>
● Immediately discontinue the use of this products when there is a strong sensation of itchiness or when you sense any other physical abnormalities
● In the following cases, discontinue the use of this products and consult a physician (symptoms may be exacerbated upon continued use of the product)
(1) Sudden increase in pain during use
(2) Lingering redness or itchiness, etc.
(3) Development of eczema, irritation of the skin or low-temperature burns
(4) Exacerbation of symptoms in an affected area, such as lower back pain
● If the sheet tears and the contents come in contact with the skin, rinse or wipe with a wet cloth. When the contents should come in contact with the eyes, do not rub and immediately rinse the eyes thoroughly. If abnormalities remain, consult a physician
● If using the product daily, shift the placement of the product on the skin (to reduce the stress on the skin)
● This product should not be applied to the same area more than once per day
*Due to improved circulation from the thermal effects of the product, the area to which the product was applied may temporarily be susceptible to redness or itchiness.
<Precautions when handling and storing the product>
● Do not cut, squeeze or apply undue force to deform the sheet
● Do not use damaged sheets
● After heat-generation is completed, the sheet can not be used again
● Do not heat the sheets in a microwave oven
● Dispose of the sheets in accordance with local rules after they lose heat
● Store in a place out of the reach of infants, children and those with dementia, etc.
Store in a place out of direct sunlight, high temperature or heat sources (on top of personal computers and heated kotatsu tables, etc.)
|Place of origin
|| Made in Japan