Cooling and comfortable leg patch. Put on the product and feel refreshed instantly. Soothing and refreshing feel embraces the legs, and eases tension. The refreshing feel of menthol (refreshing ingredient) lasts for about 6 hours. Soft gel patch with carbonic acid (foaming agent). Disposable and hygienic to use, the product is convenient to use any time and anywhere! Recommended for applying on calves and soles after standing a lot and walking around at work, playing sports, or going out. Lavender Mint Scent
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Remove the sheet from the pouch, immediately peel off the film and apply directly to skin
* Each pouch contains 2 sheets. When opened, carbonic acid, menthol, and other substances in the sheet will volatilize. Use both sheets immediately. Sheets cannot be stored after opening.
When removing from skin, remove little by little, slowly from one edge
● Apply the sheet so that it won't wrinkle and become loose or peel off
● Sheet may peel off easily due to moisture (sweat, etc.), oil (cream, etc.), or reapplying multiple times
* Product sensation may vary depending on the usage environment.
Precautions before usage
Do not use this product if you:
● Are sensitive to adhesive plaster or have suffered from rashes
● Are sensitive to menthol
Do not apply this product to:
● Areas with inflammation, wounds, swelling, rash or any other skin problem
● Mucous membranes, face (around eyes, etc.)
● Any part of the body being treated with patch medications or topical medications, etc.
Consult a physician or pharmacist if you:
● Are under the care of a physician
● Have experienced an allergic reaction (rash, redness, itchiness, irritation, etc.) to medications or cosmetics
● Stop using the product immediately when you feel pain or discomfort, or feel some abnormality in your body
● Stop using the product and consult a physician if you experience a rash, irritation or continue to experience redness, itching, tingling or any other skin problem
* The sheet may cause temporary redness to the skin after application.
● If you walk with the sheet on the soles of your feet, you may be prone to slipping
* If the gel gets on your skin, wipe off or rinse with lukewarm water or water.
● Do not reuse sheets for hygienic reasons
● Do not allow packets to come in contact with electrical outlets, as they may ignite
Precautions for storing and disposing
● Keep out of reach of small children and people suffering from dementia
● Be careful not to damage the pouch
● Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
● Do not store in freezers
● For disposal, discard in accordance with the rules of your community
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.