Warming steam eye mask
A refreshing eye mask envelops your overworked eyes and eye area with a soothing shower of warm steam and leaves a cooling sensation after use with menthol. Soothing warm steam lasts for about 10 minutes, gradually easing tension. The comfortable menthol sensation also refreshes. Recommended for use when you take a break during work or study. Fluffy the moment you start wearing it. Steam further fluffs the product, making it fit closely to the eye area. Contains menthol (for refreshing feel). Eucalyptus Scent
Warming steam eye mask
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Remove eye mask from pouch
* Eye mask begins to warm up as soon as pouch is opened. Use immediately after opening
Tear along perforated line, then place ear straps around ears
* Close eyes during use
* Do not use with other eye masks
* After applying eye drops, wait for a few minutes before using the eye mask
* Eye mask may cause smudging or removal of makeup
* Usage temperature and feeling may vary depending on the usage environment, such as in cold conditions.
* Under some conditions, steam produced may cause the product to puff up. This will not affect use.
Precautions before usage
Do not use this product if you:
● Have an eye ailment, inflammation, wound, swelling, rash or any other skin problem around your eyes
● Are sensitive to menthol
● Stop using the product immediately when you feel that it is too hot, or if you feel any pain, unusual physical change or discomfort
● Stop using the product and consult a physician if you experience a rash, irritation or continue to experience redness, itching or any other problem in or around your eyes
* When the skin warms up, there may be temporary redness or itching.
● When using together with contact lenses (including colored contact lenses), visit an ophthalmologist regularly and follow the instructions for correct use.
● Do not press the eye mask against your eyes during application
● Do not use a damaged eye mask
● Do not reuse the eye mask after it has cooled down
● Do not heat the product in a microwave oven
● Do not allow individual packets to come in contact with electrical outlets, as they may ignite
Precautions for storing and disposing
● Keep out of reach of small children and people suffering from dementia
● The eye mask may not warm up if the individual packaging is damaged
● Keep away from direct sunlight, high temperatures, and heat sources (heaters, etc.)
● For disposal, comply with local regulations and ensure the product is cool before discarding
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.