Production of this product ends on 2023/03/26 and will be discontinued as soon as we run out of stock in stores. Thank you very much for using our products for a long time.
Bacteria-eliminating bubbles also clean away bacteria and dirt deep-down, in crevices and in-between areas that are hard to reach with a sponge! Recommended for various tableware and cooking utensils. The spray head is designed to make targeting easier and prevent splattering. The newly formulated speedy-dissolving enzyme removes even hard-to-remove grease without scrubbing, letting you wash dishes easily while cooking. Four effects in a one bottle: Eliminates bacteria※, eliminates viruses※*, removes odor and removes dullness. (※ Does not guarantee the elimination of all bacteria and viruses. * Tested effectiveness with one type of enveloped virus.) Lemon Lime Scent
● This product is not classified as an air hazardous materials as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
○ Flip up the white cover of nozzle tip until it clicks.
○ Pull the lever fully a few times when using the product for the first time.
○ Do not turn the tip of the nozzle.
● To prevent the product from drying out and clogging, close the cover tightly after use until it clicks.
○ Spray directly onto tableware, cooking utensils, and sinks. Leave for about a minute, then rinse.
○ Eliminating bacteria and viruses on cutting boards / Wash the cutting board and spray the product evenly on the board about 10 times per side. Leave on for about 20 minutes, then rinse with water.
○ Eliminating bacteria on sponges / Squeeze the sponge well and spray about 10 times with the tip of the spray pressed against the sponge, allowing the product to penetrate evenly. Leave the sponge until the next use.
○ Eliminating bacteria and viruses on sinks / Wash the sink and spray the product evenly. Leave on for about 20 minutes, then rinse with water.
○ Eliminating bacteria and viruses on water bottles / Wash the water bottle and wipe off water well before spraying the product evenly. Leave on for about 20 minutes, then rinse with water.
○ Eliminating viruses on tableware and cooking utensils / Wash tableware and cooking utensils and wipe off water. Spray the product evenly. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse with water.
(Does not guarantee the elimination of all bacteria and viruses. Tested effectiveness with one type of enveloped virus)
● Do not use for other than the intended use.
● Cannot be used to clean electric pots with citric acid.
● Keep out of reach of small children.
● Be careful not to let sufferers of dementia accidentally swallow the product.
● Wash hands thoroughly with water after use.
● Use kitchen gloves if your skin is prone to roughness or you are using the product for long periods of time.
● When washing under running water, rinse for at least 5 seconds. If washing in a sink or tub, change the rinse water at least twice.
● Test on an inconspicuous area on coated surfaces with damage (may cause coating to peel off) or wooden products (may cause discoloration).
● For tea and coffee stains that have built up, use キッチンハイター.
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.