Production of this product ends on 2023/02/26 and will be discontinued as soon as we run out of stock in stores. Thank you very much for using our products for a long time.
See the finish the moment long-lasting foam is rinsed! Experience squeaky clean dishes! In a stylish design that you will want to place in the modern kitchen. The functional pump can be pushed with the back of your hand or with only one hand, for when your hands get dirty during cooking or when midway through washing dishes. Eliminates bacteria on sponges and cutting boards, and eliminates viruses on cutting boards, tableware and cooking utensils (Does not guarantee the elimination of all bacteria and viruses. Tested effectiveness with one type of enveloped virus). Unscented.
● This product is not classified as an air hazardous materials as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
● How to use and recommended usage amount
◯ Washing dishes and cooking utensils / Apply an appropriate amount (1 to 2 ml) to a wet sponge, etc. and lather lightly to use.
◯ Eliminating bacteria on sponges / Squeeze the sponge well and apply about 8 ml of undiluted solution to the sponge. Allow it to penetrate evenly into the sponge and leave it until the next use.
◯ Eliminating bacteria and viruses on cutting boards / Wash, then apply about 8 ml of the undiluted solution evenly. Leave on for about 20 minutes and rinse with water.
◯ Eliminating viruses on tableware and cooking utensils / Dilute 10 ml of the undiluted solution with 1 L of water. Leave on washed tableware and cooking utensils for at least 20 minutes, then rinse with water.
(Does not guarantee the elimination of all bacteria and viruses. Tested effectiveness with one type of enveloped virus)
How to open
● Hold the base of the cap and turn the top nozzle to the left.
● Do not use for other than the intended use.
● Cannot be used to clean electric pots with citric acid.
● Keep away from small children.
● Be careful not to let sufferers of dementia accidentally swallow the product.
● Dilute the product just before using because leaving diluted solutions for long periods of time may affect the quality of the diluted solution.
● Wash hands thoroughly with water after use.
● Use kitchen gloves if your skin is prone to roughness, you are using the product for long periods of time or using the undiluted solution by soaking a sponge with it.
● If washing under running water, rinse dishes and cooking utensils for at least 5 seconds. If washing in a sink or tub, change the rinse water at least twice.
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.