Powerfully foams and cleans mold and water stains stuck behind washing machine tanks. Peels off dirt!
Just pour into the washing machine tank filled with water!
Only requiring soaking, powerful foaming ingredients reach into the gaps of the washing machine tank and quickly clean away dirt.
Eliminates the cause of bacteria that is transferred to clothing, and unpleasant odors as well!
Powdered oxygen formula (no chlorine used) with reduced pungent smell.
● Single-use type
● Refreshing scent
[Washing machine tank cleaner (powdered oxygen formula)]
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Cut along the dotted line on the tip of the opening, and add the whole amount (180 g) to a washing machine that is filled to a high level with warm water (or water).
Run the machine for 2 to 3 minutes to dissolve the product, then leave for approximately 2 hours.
Run the machine on the standard course (wash, rinse, spin).
● Use lukewarm water (about 40°C) for best results.
● Can also be used with leftover bath water that contains a bath additive.
● If there is dirt remaining in the tank after using the product, rinse a further 1 to 2 times using the standard course.
● If using for the first time or when there is a lot of dirt, using once may not be enough, and dirt may continue to appear. If this happens, please use this product again.
● Do not put clothes in the washing machine while using this product. The clothes may become discolored.
● Do not use for other than the intended use.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
● Do not use together or mix with chlorine or reducing bleach products. This will reduce the effectiveness.
● Do not store dissolved in water in an airtight container. The pressure may rise, causing the container to explode.
● Do not use with extremely hot water.
● Wash hands thoroughly with water after use.
● Avoid direct sunlight and keep away from areas with high temperatures.
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.