Leave-on hair treatment
A water-based, leave-on hair treatment. Beauty water quickly soaks in. The long-lasting water veil leaves hair impressively smooth and silky throughout the day. 〇 Repairs & prevents damage* (* damage due to friction from hair irons and brushes) 〇 Achieves faster blow-drying time and prevents dryness and damage from over-drying 〇 Contains 18-MEA (Lanolin fatty acid: protects hair), an essential ingredient for beautiful hair 〇 Contains moisturizing ingredients (Hydrolyzed collagen, Lactic acid) 〇 Floral Luxe Scent
Leave-on hair treatment
Email: Inquiry form
How to use
Use on towel-dried, damp hair
(1) After towel-drying hair, take an appropriate amount (size of a coin with a diameter of 2.5 cm) on your hands and directly apply over the entire hair (from the roots to the tips). Applying several layers over multiple applications is recommended. The recommended amount is an amount equivalent to about 3 to 4 coins with a diameter of 2.5 cm for mid-length hair.
(2) Thoroughly blow-dry.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes.
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
● Be careful as the floor may become slippery if the product is spilt. If it spills on the floor, wipe a few times with a household detergent.
● Do not use the product on areas other than head hair.
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.