Contains “Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil,” an effective ingredient. Enhances bathing effects and also effective for skin prone to roughness, eczema and heat rash.
Contains “Barrier & moisturizing Ceramide-functioning ingredient ※>, eucalyptus globulus extract, oat extract” (moisturizing ingredients). Penetrates deep into the stratum corneum swelled by bathing. Replenishes moisture in dry skin and keeps skin moisturized all over. Keeps flaky, dry skin smooth as well.
● Mild enough for a baby's soft skin.
● Comforting Floral Scent
● Milky white water (The liquid color is transparent but turns white when added to hot water)
※ Hexadecyloxy PG hydroxyethyl hexadecanamide, Bis-methoxypropylamido isodocosane
450 ml (About 15 applications)
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
① Remove the cap to open.
② Press the bottle and dispense up to the line indicated by the arrow. (about 30 ml)
③ Pour into a bathtub filled with warm water (180 to 200 L) and stir well before bathing.
④ Close cap tightly after use.
Do not wash the measuring cap with water. If water gets into the bottle, the contents may separate.
★ We recommend not showering after bathing to preserve moisture.
Be careful not to slip in the bathtub when bathing.
● Consult a physician before use if you have skin or physical conditions.
● Stop use and consult a physician if you experience skin rashes, redness, itchiness and irritation or other discomfort during use.
● If the undiluted solution gets into your eyes, rinse the eyes immediately.
● Keep away from small children and individuals suffering from dementia.
● This product is not a beverage. Be careful of accidental ingestion. Perform first-aid procedures such as drinking water when accidentally ingested.
● Do not use for purposes other than bathing.
● Reheating the water containing dissolved bath additive may occasionally push out dirt from piping and the bath heater.
● The used bathing water may be used for washing clothes, however the cleaning effectiveness may decrease. Use clean water for rinsing.
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.