A cream to be used on wet skin before it dries after bathing. Wraps skin with a moisture barrier. Moisture barrier film containing Ceramide-functioning ingredient* (moisturizing ingredient) seals in moisture while the skin is wet. Moisturizing ingredients remain on the skin even after wiping with a towel, so the skin is moisturized as if protected by a full-body veil. * Hexadecyloxy PG Hydroxyethyl Hexa Decanamide ● Contains an anti-inflammatory ingredient (active ingredient). Prevents skin roughness. ● Leaves skin hydrated and healthy until the following morning. (Quasi-drug)
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
● Use on slightly wet skin after bathing, before towel-drying.
● Press the switch on the nozzle to dispense (about 3 g per push). Take an appropriate amount onto your hands and gently apply to your face and body. Do not wipe off immediately after application.
● No rinsing required.
● For excess moisture, remove by pressing lightly with a towel.
● See the bottom of the container for instructions on setting up the nozzle and hook.
● If there is air in the spout side, cream may not come out even if the nozzle switch is pressed. Push several times and expel air so that the contents will be dispensed properly. Hanging the product before use makes it easier to dispense the cream.
● Have an adult apply the product on small children.
● Do not apply the product on soles of the feet because you may slip.
● The floor may become slippery if product is spilt onto the floor. Rinse thoroughly when the product gets on the floor.
● Do not pick up your child until drying the product off you and your child with a towel because arms and hands are slippery immediately after use.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult an ophthalmologist if discomfort persists
● Keep away from high temperatures or direct sunlight
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.