● A fluffy and lightweight powder foundation that also covers skin concerns. Fine powder cover pores, and uneven tones and surfaces due to skin problems. Provides a beautiful finish that lasts. ● A pressed formula that allows product to be taken up in appropriate amounts. Easy to apply without appearing thick. ● With smooth and soft puff. Fluffy and lightweight texture reduces friction and stress on skin. ● Contains powder coated with Ceramide-functioning ingredient※. ※ Cetyl-PG Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide (moisturizing ingredient)
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Condition the skin with skincare products, sunscreen products, BB milk or BB cream before use.
Press the puff lightly over the surface of the foundation in one circular motion, then glide it lightly over the entire face.
We recommend using キュレルメイク落とし to remove.
※ Keep the puff clean to use.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences any problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use this product may worsen these symptoms
● Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult an ophthalmologist if you continue to feel discomfort in your eyes
● Make sure to close the lid with the puff inside after use
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
Place of origin
Made in Japan
キュレル ベースメイク しっとり肌パウダーファンデーション 自然な肌色
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.