Provides intensive moisturizing effects to the eye area prone to dryness and sensitivity.
Contains moisturizing ingredients (Ceramide-functioning ingredient*, Eucalyptus globulus extract). Moisture is delivered deep into the stratum corneum.
Reinforces the Ceramide function to retain lasting moisture and firmness around the eyes.
Contains an antiphlogistic ingredient (active ingredient). Prevents skin roughness.
Moisture repairing formula stays firmly on the eye area and eyelids, where the skin is thin, to provide long-lasting moisture.
Makes fine lines caused by dryness less conspicuous. (Effectiveness tested)
Rich and dense cream.
* Hexadecyloxy PG Hydroxyethyl Hexa Decanamide
[Cream (For eye area)]
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Apply after lotion, emulsion and cream are thoroughly absorbed into the skin. Gently apply the recommended amount over the eye area.
◆ Do not rub the skin around the eyes hard since it is particularly sensitive.
① Gently apply the recommended amount (about 5 mm in diameter for the skin around each eye).
Apply to three places each under the left and right eyes and on the upper eyelids.
② Put your middle finger and your ring finger together and press down gently from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye area.
◆ Can also be used around the mouth and other parts where chapping and flakiness are a concern.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, swelling or rashes
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop use and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms
● Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult an ophthalmologist if you continue to feel discomfort in your eyes
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.