A thick cream-type formula moisturizes particularly dry areas with lasting effects.
Prevents recurring dryness and skin roughness.
“Ceramide care*1” keeps skin “super moist” and healthy, and resistant to roughness caused by stimulation from environmental factors.
Contains moisturizing ingredients (Ceramide-functioning ingredients*2, Eucalyptus globulus extract).
Moisturizing veil with Ceramide-functioning ingredient*2 wraps skin prone to roughness and continues to tightly adhere.
For skin prone to roughness. Prevents skin roughness. Contains an antiphlogistic ingredient (active ingredient).
Moisturizes and smooths even particularly dry areas.
Gentle enough to be used on a baby's delicate skin.
● For face and body
*1 Care that effectively reinforces the Ceramide function to hydrate the skin
*2 Hexadecyloxy PG Hydroxyethyl Hexa Decanamide
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
● Take an appropriate amount and sufficiently spread it over areas of concern on the face and body.
● Adjust the amount depending on the area of application.
● Close the lid tightly after use and store the product away from high temperatures and direct sunlight.
● Do not use this product on sensitive or problem areas, such as open wounds, swelling or rashes
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop use and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms
● Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets in the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult an ophthalmologist if you continue to feel discomfort in your eyes
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
Place of origin
Made in Japan
キュレル モイスチャーバーム ［ジャー］ 【医薬部外品】
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.