Cleanses while protecting the skin's essential component, “Ceramide,” and keeps skin moisturized and resistant to roughness.
Quickly dissolves and removes even hard-to-remove makeup easily without having to rub skin. Removes even waterproof mascara thoroughly.
Oil that is easily soluble in water. The smooth emulsifying formula won't stress skin because it cleanses thoroughly just by light rinsing without having to rub skin multiple times.
Moisturizes and prevents dryness after cleansing.
Contains an antiphlogistic ingredient (active ingredient). Prevents skin roughness.
[Makeup remover (oil type)]
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
● Take the recommended amount (about 4 pumps) with dry hands and gently blend with makeup.
● Rinse well with regular or warm water.
● Remove moisture before use if your hands and face are wet.
● Please remove contact lenses before use.
● Wash your face with a face wash to complete.
● For face washing, we recommend キュレル潤浸保湿泡洗顔料.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes
● Pay close attention while using the product see if your skin experiences problems. Stop use and consult a dermatologist if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets in your eyes or you feel any discomfort (such as blurred vision), rinse with plenty of water immediately without rubbing. Consult an ophthalmologist if you continue to feel discomfort
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
● Do not leave this product in high temperatures or direct sunlight
Place of origin
Made in Japan
キュレル 潤浸保湿 オイルメイク落とし 【医薬部外品】
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.