For dry, sensitive skin with fine lines caused by dryness and aging.
Formulated with an antiphlogistic ingredient (active ingredient) to prevent skin roughness.
Ceramide care reinforces the “Ceramide” function to hydrate.
● A thick and rich cream that envelops the skin. A very moisturizing texture
● Makes fine lines caused by dryness less conspicuous. (Effectiveness tested)
● Contains firmness-enhancing ingredients (moisturizers: Ginger root extract, Glycerin). Provides moist firmness to the entire face, including the eye area and around the mouth
● Contains moisturizing ingredients (Ceramide-functioning ingredients*, Eucalyptus globulus extract and Thujopsis dolabrata extract). Moisture is delivered deep into the stratum corneum, keeping skin resilient, fully firm and moisturized
● Contains active ingredient (Allantoin)
* Hexadecyloxy PG Hydroxyethyl Hexa Decanamide
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Apply after using lotion.
Gently apply the recommended amount (about 2 cm in diameter: a scoop using up to the first joint on your finger) to the entire face and other parts that are flaky or dry.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences any problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use this product may worsen these symptoms
● Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult an ophthalmologist if you continue to feel discomfort in your eyes
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.