For dry, sensitive skin with fine lines caused by dryness and aging.
Formulated with an antiphlogistic ingredient (active ingredient) to prevent skin roughness.
Ceramide care reinforces the “Ceramide” function to hydrate.
Makes fine lines caused by dryness less conspicuous. (Effectiveness tested)
Contains firmness-enhancing ingredients (moisturizers: Ginger root extract, Glycerin). Provides moist firmness to the entire face, including around the eyes and mouth.
Contains moisturizing ingredients (Ceramide-functioning ingredients※, Eucalyptus globulus extract and Thujopsis dolabrata extract). Penetrates deep into the stratum corneum for fully supple, soft and firm skin.
Contains an active ingredient (Allantoin).
Thick lotion with intensively moisturizing texture.
※ Hexadecyloxy PG Hydroxyethyl Hexa Decanamide
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Apply after washing your face in the morning and at night.
Take the recommended amount (3 to 4 pumps) on the hand and gently apply it over entire face.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling and rashes
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop use and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms.
● Be careful not to let the product get into eyes. If it gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult an ophthalmologist if you continue to feel discomfort in your eyes
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.