A body milk in a quick-dispensing pump bottle. ○ Moisturizing ingredients (“Ceramide-functioning ingredient,” Eucalyptus globulus extract) penetrate deep into the stratum corneum. Moisturizes dry skin. 〇 Gentle enough to be used on a baby's delicate skin. 〇 Mildly acidic, fragrance-free, colorant-free, alcohol-free (Ethyl alcohol additive-free) 〇 For skin prone to roughness. Prevents skin roughness. (Contains an anti-inflammatory ingredient) (Quasi-drug)
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
● Using your hand, keep the cap in place and turn the nozzle counterclockwise. Push the pump several times until the product comes out.
● Take an appropriate amount onto your hands and gently apply to your face and body.
● Wipe off residue left on the nozzle.
● Do not open the cap while using. If opened, the inner bag will be filled with air and make it difficult for contents to come out. If it has been opened, tighten the cap firmly and push several times until contents come out
● It is an indication there is not much left when air starts to come out with contents. There is no more left if contents stop coming out even after pushing several times.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes
● Pay close attention to your skin while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use the product may worsen these symptoms
● Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets in your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult an ophthalmologist if discomfort persists
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent accidental swallowing
● Do not leave the product where it can get wet or in pools of water
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.