For recurring itchiness, dandruff and flakiness. Moisturizing care for the sensitive scalp.
Contains moisturizing ingredients (Ceramide-functioning ingredient*, Eucalyptus globulus extract). Reinforces the “Ceramide” function to hydrate.
Suppresses dandruff and itchiness and keeps the scalp moist and healthy.
● "Direct touch nozzle" for direct application to a problem area
● Non-sticky, scalp-friendly light lotion
● Non-greasy formula
● No rinsing required
※ This is not hair growth lotion
* Cetyl-PG Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide
[Scalp moisture lotion]
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Apply anytime when you notice dandruff, itchiness, and dryness.
Using this product after washing hair when the scalp is vulnerable to dryness is particularly recommended. Use after lightly drying hair with a towel.
① Lightly touch the scalp with the nozzle after turning and removing the light blue cap.
Do not press the nozzle hard against the scalp.
② Squeeze the bottle to let the fluid out.
③ Lightly massage the scalp using the pads of the fingers to let the fluid be absorbed.
※ Squeeze the bottle lightly to adjust the amount. Too much fluid may come out if squeezed hard.
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling, or rashes
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences problems. Stop use and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use this product may worsen these symptoms
● Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult an ophthalmologist if you continue to feel discomfort in your eyes
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.