"Ceramide care *1” keeps skin “super moist” and healthy, and resistant to roughness caused by environmental factors.
Moisturizing ingredients (ceramide-functioning ingredient*2, eucalyptus globulus extract) penetrate deep into the stratum corneum swelled by bathing. Moisturizes even flaky skin and prevents dryness after bathing.
Enhances bathing effects and also effective for skin prone to roughness and eczema. (Contains rice bran oil)
Gentle enough to be used on a baby's delicate skin.
● Milky white water
*1 Care that effectively reinforces the Ceramide function to hydrate the skin
*2 Hexadecyloxy PG Hydroxyethyl Hexa Decanamide
360 ml (About 12 applications)
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
Precautions when refilling
Make sure to pour the refill into an emptied bottle
Do not clean the bottle or measuring cap, and refill as is.
If water gets into the bottle, the contents may separate.
* Replace with a refill only after the main bottle is completely finished. Make sure not to mix it with other products.
* After refilling, write down the serial number on the bottom of this package.
It may be required for inquiries.
Tips to refill without spilling
① Tilt the bottle slightly to hold.
② Firmly insert the spout into
the bottle opening.
③ Pour while slowly tilting
to avoid spilling the liquid.
● Consult a physician before use if you have skin or physical conditions
● Stop use and consult a physician if you experience skin rashes,
redness, itching and irritation or other discomfort during or after use
● If the undiluted solution gets into your eyes,
rinse the eyes immediately.
● This product is not drinkable. Perform first-aid procedures such as drinking water when significant amounts
have been ingested
● Do not use for purposes other than bathing.
● Leftover water can be used for shampooing. However, use clean water for rinsing
● The used bathing water may be used for washing clothes, however the cleaning effectiveness may decrease. Use clean water for rinsing.
* If there is difficulty tearing the spout by hand, open by using scissors
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.