"Ceramide care*1" keeps skin “super moist” and healthy, and resistant to roughness caused by stimulation from environmental factors.
Moisturizing ingredients (Ceramide-functioning ingredients*2, Eucalyptus globulus extract) penetrate deep into the stratum corneum swelled by bathing. Moisturizes even flaky skin and prevents dryness after bathing.
Enhances bathing effects and also effective for skin prone to roughness and eczema. (Contains rice bran oil)
Gentle enough to be used on a baby's delicate skin.
● Milky white water
*1 Care that effectively reinforces the Ceramide function to hydrate the skin
*2 Hexadecyloxy PG Hydroxyethyl Hexa Decanamide
420 ml (About 14 applications)
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
① Remove the cap to open
② Press the bottle and dispense up to the line indicated by the arrow. (about 30 ml)
③ Pour into a bathtub filled with warm water (180 to 200 L) and stir well before bathing.
④ Close cap tightly after use.
Do not wash the measuring cap with water.
If water gets into the bottle, the contents may separate.
● Consult a physician before use if you have skin or physical conditions
● Stop use and consult a physician if you experience skin rashes, redness, itchiness and irritation or other discomfort during or after use
● If the undiluted solution gets into your eyes, rinse the eyes immediately
● This product is not drinkable. Perform first-aid procedures such as drinking water when significant amounts have been ingested
● Keep out of reach of children
● Do not use for purposes other than bathing
● Leftover water can be used for shampooing. However, use clean water for rinsing
● The used bathing water may be used for washing clothes. However, the cleaning effectiveness may decrease. Use clean water for rinsing
● Be careful of accidental ingestion by small children and individuals suffering from dementia
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.