A makeup base sunscreen that protects skin from UV-rays and dryness while formulated with an antiphlogistic ingredient to prevent skin roughness.
● Smooth milk-type formula with light, comfortable and gentle texture
● Can be used as a primer as well. Improves foundation wear, moisturizes and provides a beautiful finish
● Contains moisturizing ingredients (Ceramide-functioning ingredients※, Eucalyptus globulus extract and Thujopsis dolabrata extract). “Smooth barrier veil” wraps the skin and moisturizes throughout the afternoon
※ Hexadecyloxy PG Hydroxyethyl Hexa Decanamide
[Sunscreen (for face)]
● This product is not classified as an aviation hazardous material as defined by the Civil Aeronautics Act when sent by air.
How to use
How to use
Condition skin with lotion, emulsion or cream. Shake well and gently apply the recommended amount (about 2 cm in diameter) evenly over the entire face.
Insufficient application may result in an insufficient UV protection effect.
Reapply as necessary to maintain UV protection effects, such as after wiping off sweat.
To remove, thoroughly wash with the product you usually use (face wash, makeup remover, etc.).
● Do not use the product on problem areas with wounds, swelling or rashes
● Pay close attention while using the product to see if your skin experiences any problems. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if it does not suit your skin, if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white blotches) or darkening during use, or if the above conditions appear after your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Continuing to use this product may worsen these symptoms
● Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult an ophthalmologist if you continue to feel discomfort in your eyes
● Carefully select the place to store the product in order to prevent small children or sufferers of dementia from accidentally swallowing the product
Place of origin
Made in Japan
● We do not list products with limited sales periods, sales quantities, retailers, or sales regions, as a general rule.
● Discontinued products are marked as "discontinued products" 2 months before the end of over-the-counter sales, as a general rule. In addition, it will be posted on this site until 6 months after the end of sales.
● Ingredients and usage may change due to product improvements. When purchasing or using the product, please check the contents displayed on the product.
● The manufacturer's suggested retail price is not set for products for which the price is not stated. Please check the price at the store.
* Posted standards are subject to change.
● Compared to the Japanese product website, there are some differences in the timing of information updates.